One of the most significant challenges of the people management function is the ability to understand employee motivation and what makes them end their journey with an organization. But what if we told you, that you could identify who is more likely to leave? Or when they’re more likely to do so? Or what can you do today to make them change their minds? We understand these are some of the questions that keep you awake at night and that you are continually striving to find tools and strategies to answer these questions today.
We decided to dedicate our next webinar to the challenge of retention and help you understand how you can apply a proven framework to move from tactical HR reporting into descriptive & predictive analytics system that can predict turnover risk. The framework also allows senior executives the lead-time they require to build strategies to address retention and keep their leading performers motivated. The approach has helped many companies achieve dramatic improvements in employee satisfaction, and overall business results, in a short amount of time. By identifying the relevant parameters to study and by slicing and dicing employee data across multiple dimensions, these companies have been able to manage attrition strategically rather than relying on the same old approaches to retain people.
By attending our webinar, you will learn how to:
- Generate a strategic view of retention patterns by understanding various dimensions of workforce data–and not just empirical trends
- Determine overall patterns that contribute to attrition in the organization
- Understand trends in workforce attrition across segments to create policy level changes
Who should attend?
- HR heads across industries
- HR professionals responsible for managing attrition
- HR professionals responsible for building engagement strategies
- HRMS Teams
Thursday, April 26, 1:00-1:30pm ET.